1. Notify us of your intentions before returning any goods. Email, Letter or Telephone is suitable.
2. You have the right to inspect the goods but they must be returned in their original condition. If goods are returned in a condition where they cannot be resold as recieved due to excessive handling by yourself, we may make an appropriate deduction.
3. If goods are returned with missing components such as accessories, user manuals or packing materials, a deduction may be made to cover the cost of replacement.
4. Goods have to be returned in their original packaging.
5. Any free promotional items must also be returned.
6. The cost of returning the goods will be at your expense. If you have difficulty arranging the return, contact us.
7. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
8. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods.
9. Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds on headphones if used.
10. Customised items or orders cannot be returned.
11. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.